Glass Nightmare Glass Nightmare

Very nice

Glass in his face, send em into outer space! - that right there made me laugh. I don't really care about the flash, as long as it makes a impact on the viewer. This was hilarious.

Mega Happy Flash Battle Mega Happy Flash Battle

great man

hilarious, and well made; something i could never do!

Never Forget SilverCherry Never Forget SilverCherry

hi

the movie was too short. No explanation of what happened to your lover, err friend, whatever. It was too short I don't really care anymore.

was it suicide ?

L the T chopper adventure L the T chopper adventure

Fun, Yet Redundeant

I liked playing this. Controls were simple, graphics were nice. Sound was good. It does get old after a while though. I wasn't sure if there was a ending, or it was just a continuis loop.

A couple of things I think you should consider adding. One, powerups. I think it would make the game a lot more fun. two, shorter levels. That level just seemed to go on, and on. Three, more variety of enemies. It started to get kinda boring with the same old enemies again, and again. Finally four, more entertainment. Here's an example. When you blow up the starbucks, have people running out, on fire. Or, more animations for when things get destroyed. ie: helicopters, tanks.

I understand that this may just be a demo or not the full version, but please consider this if you decide to make another version. Nice work.

scottmale24 responds:

Hm..... like i said before, i might release a second version of it. yeah, there's an ending to this. it explains it in the instructions part. good ideas as well.

X227 - The Game v2.0 X227 - The Game v2.0

WoW

This is a great shooter. On par with xaio for sure. Reminds me of that Area 51 arcade game. Loved the head shot sound. I think that's what got me killed .. i kept going for the head and got shot up in the process. I'm gonna go play some more!

regulargabs responds:

wow tnx, if you gonna play some more, play in:
in that link you can send your score and see the top100 ^^

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Soo great

LOVED IT!

Newlife (Radio Mix) Newlife (Radio Mix)

Wow

This sounds awesome. Really enjoyed this. You are really talented.