L the T chopper adventure L the T chopper adventure

Fun, Yet Redundeant

I liked playing this. Controls were simple, graphics were nice. Sound was good. It does get old after a while though. I wasn't sure if there was a ending, or it was just a continuis loop.

A couple of things I think you should consider adding. One, powerups. I think it would make the game a lot more fun. two, shorter levels. That level just seemed to go on, and on. Three, more variety of enemies. It started to get kinda boring with the same old enemies again, and again. Finally four, more entertainment. Here's an example. When you blow up the starbucks, have people running out, on fire. Or, more animations for when things get destroyed. ie: helicopters, tanks.

I understand that this may just be a demo or not the full version, but please consider this if you decide to make another version. Nice work.

scottmale24 responds:

Hm..... like i said before, i might release a second version of it. yeah, there's an ending to this. it explains it in the instructions part. good ideas as well.

X227 - The Game v2.0 X227 - The Game v2.0

WoW

This is a great shooter. On par with xaio for sure. Reminds me of that Area 51 arcade game. Loved the head shot sound. I think that's what got me killed .. i kept going for the head and got shot up in the process. I'm gonna go play some more!

regulargabs responds:

wow tnx, if you gonna play some more, play in:
in that link you can send your score and see the top100 ^^

Nice Job

Best one in my opinion was "Desert Tours" lmao

COKEHEAD 2 COKEHEAD 2

nice job

All I got to say is that I hope the reviewer below me gets hit my a truck. Not only is he brain dead hes a satanist.

This was a good game tho. I thought it was pretty fun and a good way to kill 5 minutes.

Necropolis Necropolis

hmm

beat it under a min and it was first time. Wheres my cookie bitch. nice job though

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

ONE WORD

BAD ASS!!!!!

Street Life Street Life

LONG LIVE WILL!

WE MISS U MAN

stick dancer stick dancer

terrible

this was a really bad movie. You need a lot more content and detail.

Saddam Interrogation Demo Saddam Interrogation Demo

For a Demo..

I would have really have wanted to see the full version instead of this. This was all right, but not to entertaining. This is probably the 30th interactive flash movie that involves killing someone and a list with different tools to go about doing it. I hope the full version offers a whole lot more then this.